Friday, July 30, 2010

Where I want to travel in my life (in no particular order):
1. LA

2. France (I'm actually going for two weeks in just under 2 months!)


3. Italy


4. Greece

5. London

6. New York
7. Las Vegas
I would love to go to plenty more amazing places, that's just all I can think of right now (and all the photos I can be bothered to upload haha)
I've always wanted to have a gap year when I finish school, but I don't know now. I don't wanna travel the world on my own - I don't think that'd be very fun.
Plus, it would suck going to places like LA and Vegas underage haha (I would be underage in America not Australia so yeah)

xx Emma

PS. Where do you want to travel to one day?

3 comments:

  1. i would like to go to France and Italy maybe one day travel around some islands in the Pacifics mikmik xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel across my own country first, then hit Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand. Pretty much the whole world.

    Gap years are good ideas, I took one, more like a gap semester, but still it's helpful when you aren't really sure what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. So, I just started following you a little bit ago, but I already totally love you from what I've read. Haha. You seem quite a bit like me, especially about the guitar thing. That's exactly what's happening with my guitar too. Haha. And also, I want to travel to Australia soooo badly. :) <3 I've wanted to travel there since I was in the 3rd grade I believe. Idk why, I just feel like I would totally love it. What's it like? :) Have you lived there your whole life?

    Brea <3's Joe

    ReplyDelete