Friday, March 16, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
2. Mac lipstick in Hue
3. An eye primer of some kind. I have no idea of any in Australia but I've heard good things about the Urban Decay Primer Potion..
But I may just get the NYX Eyeshadow Base from Cherry Culture because it's cheaper haha
4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils
5. OPI Shatter nail polish (probably in black)
6. Essie nail polish
7. EOS lip balm
8. Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette
They should really sell UD here :(
9. Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
10. Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
11. Good quality make-up brushes! (I've heard Sigma is good?)
Okay there is way more stuff but my list is on my mum's laptop haha. Plus this list is long enough for one post ;)
So much make-up that I would like, so little money in my account.... :p
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Friday, September 2, 2011
- About two weeks ago I had my HSC trial exams :l
- During those my Pa passed away so I've had that and the funeral to deal with, which happened at the same time as my French exam so my French and Modern exams were moved so it was pretty stressing.
- But yeah I've just been busy with study and just having a life I guess too with a few 18ths and everything haha.
- Excluding weekends, I have 14 fucking days of school left! Forever!
- I'm quite excited actually - I really don't enjoy school and I can't wait to get out into the real world and meet new, exciting people at uni/TAFE :)
- I am also really excited for Schoolies! I'm going to Airlie Beach in QLD from 26 Nov - 3 Dec :D
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Friday, July 1, 2011
I went with Tyler, her sister Darcee and her friend Amy. We took the train in and I nearly missed it - great start Emma :/
After 40 mins we changed at Redfern, then changed at Lidcombe where we got lost cause we didn’t know where the Olympic Sprint line was. We went through the ticket things, which took our tickets and didn’t give them back, only for us to have to turn back around :| When we got to Olympic Park, we needed our tickets! For fucks sake….. but they let us through after we told them our story haha but the lady wasn’t impressed.. the man let us through anyway.
I had previously looked online on the Ticketek map and knew we were up the top, even though we got pre-sale Gold tickets :| but I was determined to still stand and dance the whole time.
There were so many kids there! I did feel sorry for them as they were expecting Hannah Montana, but really the parents are idiots as it did not state anywhere that she was Hannah Montana.
All in all, I had the most amazing time. Miley is an amazing performer and one of my top 5 artists of all time so seeing her live has made me so incredibly happy! I danced and screamed and sang along to every song, losing most of my voice in the end. But that’s what I absolutely love about concerts, just letting go no matter how horrible I sound or how high-pitched my squeal is.
I found her setlist on Wikipedia so I had been listening to those for 2 days straight, but she changed it up a bit by singing Stay, which I fucking loved as it is one of my favourites (well who am I kidding I love like every song) but you get what I mean. She also sang Driveway which was nice as it’s an oldie and I hadn’t heard it in a while :)
I was excited for Party In The USA and Can’t Be Tamed cos they’re heaps good dance songs, esp Can’t Be Tamed, so when that came on I WENT FUCKING WILD. I started screaming like a massive weirdo and even Tyler was surprised hahaha :|
I loved when she sang My Heart Beats For Love - (in the last photo) she sat on the stage and started swaying with her mum and a few others and making love hearts with her hands with them and vise versa, it was soo cute!
Afterwards we met back up with Jess and Emily to take a photo :D
Half way through the concert my voice was half gone so by the end it was 90% gone haha, love it!
I was gonna get a program but I didn’t in the end :/ But my friends went on Monday so Alyce got one for me :D
Did any of you guys see Miley live? What did you think?