Friday, September 2, 2011

I'd like to introduce you to someone..

Meet my new obsession!

My new (well, new to me) Daihastu Sirion!
Her name is Emerald ;)
(as suggested by a family friend)

Photobucket

On Sunday, Dad and I went and had a look at her (she was for sale around the corner) and we had a test drive and everything. Made an offer (which was accepted) of $3500 on Tuesday and went and picked her up on Wednesday night!

Now sadly, I don't have my P's yet nor can I even drive a manual BUT obviously I am willing to learn if it meant getting my own friggen car!!


On another note, I'm sorry I've been so M.I.A lately...
  • About two weeks ago I had my HSC trial exams :l
  • During those my Pa passed away so I've had that and the funeral to deal with, which happened at the same time as my French exam so my French and Modern exams were moved so it was pretty stressing.
  • But yeah I've just been busy with study and just having a life I guess too with a few 18ths and everything haha.
  • Excluding weekends, I have 14 fucking days of school left! Forever!
  • I'm quite excited actually - I really don't enjoy school and I can't wait to get out into the real world and meet new, exciting people at uni/TAFE :)
  • I am also really excited for Schoolies! I'm going to Airlie Beach in QLD from 26 Nov - 3 Dec :D

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Pa :( that must have been so hard to deal with on top of everything else. Yay you have a car! Now to learn how to drive it hehe :) Good luck with your exams and hope you come out smiling! :)

    xxCindy
    ORIENTALExpresso

    ReplyDelete