Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Last week of school forever !!

Monday - Gender Bender






Tuesday - Pajama Day






Wednesday - Muck up day
Cars on the bottom oval, slip 'n' slide, water bomb fights, walks to Maccas.. best way to end school!







I got a little burnt haha


Thursday - Picnic Day






Friday - Graduation & celebrations







Lunch with friends & parents at the pub :)

Then we did Fridge to Fridge - 3pm til midnight!
Was supposed to be Harry Potter themed but no one dressed up haha.
I didn't get to take photos, was too busy just having fun haha.

But yeah, so excited that school is over! Just need to do the damn HSC then it's months of freedom, parties and SCHOOLIES!!!

All in all, I had the most amazing week and I wish I could re-live it over and over :(

In full detail here

1 comment: