Saturday, May 28, 2011

I am so so sorry for not blogging in over a month !
I have been so incredibly busy with school and work, it's wearing me out :(
But I've cut down my shifts at work so I can catch up on school work, and hopefully blog on here again more often.

What I've been doing:
  • School
  • Working
  • School
  • Working
  • Working
  • Finally got my badge and discount card :p
  • Dressed up as Quidditch players for the Athletics Carnival (I will make a post)
  • I think this happened before my last post but I haven't told you yet, but I'm seeing Miley Cyrus live next month ! :D
  • I saw The Hangover Part 2 today. It was so funny! Also, Cody Simpson performed at my local Westfield but I didn't see him because I was in the movie :/
I will be updating soon, I might make at least one post after this one..

Emma

1 comment:

  1. hope you get back to blogging soon! especially about this exciting line-up
    xx Cin
    origami-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete