Friday, July 1, 2011

Award.

awardamazingbloggers.jpg


So Mimi from Soyconfessions gave me this award a while ago and I'm finally getting around to posting it..


What to do:

1. Accept? Y/N (:P)
2. Send it to other amazing bloggers that you love.
3. This or that? (Include reasons and/or an explanation if necessary.)

Cat or dog? dog.
True love or the ability to live forever? true love probably - rather that than be alive forever while all my friends die.
Being blind or deaf? that's a hard one :/
No TV or no computer? no TV
2 hours of sleep or 48 hours of sleep? 48 hours ! ;)
No makeup or no breakfast? no makeup
Cold shower or no shower? cold shower.
To blog... or not to blog? blog?

Hmm.. I'm not going to "send" this to anyone specific, just if you're reading this really - go ahead! Cos I doubt many people actually look at my blog haha.

Okay, now I'm going to spam you with updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment