Friday, March 18, 2011

Reminiscing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just thought I'd share some of my favourite photos from my trip to France last year. It's almost been six months since I was there :(

Also, I re-designed the blog. For the first time ever, I actually like it. Thoughts?

Emma

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Trip to France?! I'm jealous! I've always wanted to go on vacation there. I love the pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh you're so lucky to have been able to go to France! These pictures look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photos look gorgeous and it looks like you had a great time!
    and your blog looks great!

    now following :)

    xx
    18candlesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete